The Show Up Well Academy Affiliates Program offers eligible affiliates, including blogs and other third party websites (“Affiliates”), the opportunity to earn commissions on qualifying sales that originate from links to Civility Consulting on an Affiliate’s site. Show Up Well Academy’s Affiliates program consists of the ShowUpWell.Academy Affiliates Program. This Affiliates Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when participating in Show Up Well Academy’s Affiliates Program.
1. Eligibility and Enrollment in Etsy’s Affiliates Program
Prospective affiliates must apply and be approved by Show Up Well Academy in order to gain access to the Affiliates Program.
Prospective affiliates are evaluated based on criteria such as type of site, site quality, site content, variety of site content and items promoted, brand identity, and alignment with Show Up Well Academy’s values. During the application process, prospective affiliates may be asked to share additional information about any of the listed criteria.
To be eligible for our Affiliates Program, you must:
- Have a website with a URL – all unique sites and URLs must be approved separately by Show Up Well Academy’s;
- Have an appropriate amount of content on your site;
Show Up Well Academy’s Affiliate team can be reached at the following email addresses:
- The ShowUpWell.Academy Affiliates Program: [email protected]
The following types of websites are prohibited from participating in the Affiliates Program:
- “Cash-back” or voucher sites (websites that offer rewards for buying goods through referral links);
- Price comparison sites;
- Advertising networks (online networks that sell or place advertisements);
- Sites using “pop-ups” or “pop-unders” (websites that launch “pop-up” or hidden windows on users’ browsers);
- Social sharing sites, forums, social media pages, and registries;
- Sites that exist solely to promote Civility Consulting’s items;
- Sites with content related to sexual, political or other sensitive matters.
Prospective affiliates must apply and approved affiliates must enroll directly through the Affiliates Program platform. Affiliates may leave the Affiliates Program and terminate this agreement at any time by sending an email to [email protected] (for the ShowUpWell.Academy Affiliates Program). Show Up Well Academy reserves the right to remove Affiliates from the Affiliates Program and refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Participation in the Affiliates Program may be limited to affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law. Show Up Well Academy reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join the Affiliates Program for any reason.
Depending on where an affiliate is located, they may be subject to varying regulations regarding endorsements and testimonials. For example, in the United States, the Federal Trade Commission outlines specific requirements regarding disclosure. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to know and follow any applicable regulations that apply to their site. Show Up Well Academy is unable to provide legal advice; we urge you to speak to a legal expert if you believe these or other regulations may apply to you.
2. Commission Rates, Qualifying Sales and Payment
As an affiliate, you can receive commissions for qualifying sales. Commission rates are determined on case by case basis and may vary based on a variety of factors such as type of site and content. For current commission rates, email [email protected] for the ShowUpWell.Academy Affiliates Program.
Qualifying sales are sales made on Show Up Well Academy’s websites (www.showupwell.academy) by users that arrived on the Show Up Well Academy site by clicking an approved link on an Affiliate’s site (an “Affiliate Link”) and pay by credit or debit card, Apple Pay, Android Pay, PayPal, iDEAL, or Sofort. Affiliate links, including URLs and banners or other creative assets, can be found on the Affiliates Program platform. Affiliates may not alter any of the text links or creative assets made available through the Affiliates Program platform in order to receive payment. Affiliates are also requested not to hard-code Affiliate Links into their sites, so that any updates to creative assets take immediate effect.
The Affiliates Program platform uses browser cookies to verify qualifying sales. The cookies are valid for thirty (30) days (the “Cookie Period”). Commissions are paid on qualifying sales made during the Cookie Period. This means that an Affiliate can receive a commission for a qualifying sale if the sale was made within thirty days of the user clicking the Affiliate Link, as long as the Affiliate was the last referrer. If a user clicks multiple Affiliate Links, the last Affiliate Link to be clicked prior to a qualifying sale will receive the commission. If the user’s last click prior to making the purchase was a paid channel, such as Google PPC, the purchase will not be a qualifying sale and an Affiliate will not receive a commission.
Commissions are calculated by multiplying the relevant commission rate and the price of the qualifying sales (excluding shipping costs and taxes). Commissions are not paid on sales that are canceled or returned.
Commissions are subject to review and other limitations for fraudulent activity. Show Up Well Academy reserves the right to withhold commissions if fraudulent activity is found.
3. Program Restrictions
Affiliates that violate any of the following program restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Affiliates Program and may not receive commissions, in Show Up Well Academy’s sole discretion:
Use of Voucher Codes
Affiliates may only promote voucher codes that are provided through the Affiliates Program platform. Any expiration dates should be clearly displayed next to the voucher codes, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after the expiration dates. Affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the Affiliates Program.
Show Up Well Academy maintains a strict policy on paid search activity. Affiliates must comply with the following conditions on any ad platform, including, but not limited to search engines, content networks and social networking sites:
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on searches that include the term “Show Up Well Academy”;
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid searches that include the term “Show Up Well Academy”;
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspellings or variations of searches that include the term “Show Up Well Academy”;
- Affiliates are not permitted to use Show Up Well Academy’s trademarks in any paid search activity, including ad text, copy or display URLs;
- Affiliates are not permitted to direct link PPC activity to ShowUpWell.Academy, this includes using the ShowUpWell.Academy or website as a display URL;
- Affiliates are not permitted to send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page;
- Affiliates are not permitted to use the Show Up Well Academy name (including misspells and variations) as a sub-domain or sub-folder.
Responsibility for Your Site
You are solely responsible for your site, including its development, operation, and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. Show Up Well Academy disclaims all liability for your site and for any of your users’ claims relating to your site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Show Up Well Academy harmless from and against all claims relating to your site.
4. Related Policies
The Affiliates Program platform is operated by Show Up Well Academy. In order to enroll in the Affiliates Program, you will be required to enter into an agreement with Show Up Well Academy which you should read carefully.